Apply to Present
What Our Presenters Get
To begin with, our presenters get a massive audience in our industry that will listen and watch your presentation and act on your offers. You deliver a 50 minute Talk, on our platform, co-hosted by us. You just show up and go!
But beyond the obvious, we offer the following included with each presentation you deliver:
- Email introduction to a large carefully built and managed list of accounting professionals landing in over 70,000 inboxes nationwide. Emails are sent regularly and a featured email will be sent for each and every presentation. A featured email will include your presentation as the main event and will include complementary information in a newsletter style format to provide usefulness to the recipient.
- Social sharing to ABBO (Accountants, Bookkeepers and Business Owners Facebook Group) with over 7,000 active and engaging members.
- Requeued social posts so they will continue to be posted over and over again, even after your event has passed.
- We will build a vanity page right here with logo, bio and links to your events and a link back to an offer on your own landing page.
- A blog post on our site, written by you, published and shared by us.
- All registrants for your event will be provided to you with email, first and last name in CSV format.
- Regular and ongoing engagement with your audience to help you continue to gain benefit after your event has aired.
- Recording of your event and post production and hosted in our Talks Library and also directly on our YouTube channel and/or similar sites.
- Followup email to our audience when your event is published and available.
Terms for Presenters
Presenting is for approved presenters only. To become an approved presenter, please submit application here. The fee to present will be provided upon approval of your application.
You may present on topics related to your company, a brand, a product, service or solution, as long as it is useful, interesting, educational, and will add value to the lives of our members.
schoolofbookkeeping.com is licensed by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy and a member of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. We value this license and will ensure that we meet or exceed all standards that govern its usage.
Have more questions? Contact us.