How would you like to increase your Accounting Service Revenues & Expand Your Advisory Services starting this tax season and every tax season from now on without adding any additional overhead?
How would you like a practice that grows constantly and consistently without relying on you to do the heavy lifting?
What if you could increase customer satisfaction, while also increasing your revenue and profits?
What if you could accomplish both objectives without changing your existing workload or staff?
Hopefully the answer to these questions is “Yes!” and that’s why you need to clear your schedule so that you can be on this Webinar presentation where we will reveal:
The benefits of adding business filing services such as incorporation, LLC filings, registered agent services, and annual compliance management and filing to your existing accounting services. We’ll show you how easy it is to accomplish these services and it won’t increase your existing workload, staff, or overhead…PLUS you’ll receive an info packed session on the how the 2018 Tax Bill will affect your clients and whether it’s time for your clients to make an entity change.
- Accountants are critical to the success of any small business. In fact, Accountants and CPAs are the most important professionals for small businesses. Yet given this level of importance, only 67% of small businesses are only satisfied with their accountant. What if you could easily increase that rate of satisfaction?
- Your Clients Are Already Struggling with Paperwork
- As accounting professionals, you already have clients who are struggling with business formation and compliance paperwork. A recent survey by Wasp Barcode Technologies reported that 33% of small businesses listed managing paperwork as a top accounting challenge.
- Some are struggling so much that they are falling out of corporate compliance with their secretary of state’s office. They are simply forgetting about annual reports and other mandatory filing requirements. In doing so, they are putting their businesses at risk.
- Your clients need your expertise and they are already leaning on you for advice. It’s time to turn that advice into recurring revenue!
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn:
- How you can Augment Your Services and Increase Your Profits
- Benefits of adding business filings services such as incorporation, LLC filings, registered agent services and annual compliance management and filing to your existing accounting services
- Why so many accountants and CPAs add compliance management to their existing service offering
- Why it’s a win/win for both you and your clients
- Why your clients desperately need proactive compliance monitoring and reporting
- How you can safely add this service while keeping yourself in compliance
- What short-term and long-term services you can offer
- Examples of compliance revenue for CPAs and accountants
- How you can add these services without increasing your existing workload, overhead, or staff
- How to add tens of thousands of dollars to your bottom line, WITHOUT selling or spending a penny on advertising or marketing.
This is a free presentation where we will not only give you the exact strategies you’ll need to advise your clients as to how to structure their business entity considering the new tax bill, while increasing your revenues and growing your practice without spending any extra time or money staring this tax season!
Opportunities like this don’t come along often. You really don’t want to miss this!
To Your Continued Success!!!
Share this Post