By creating a profile on our site and becoming a member at schoolofbookkeeping.com, you agree to the following:
- schoolofbookkeeping.com is a pay-as-you-go service so we don’t provide refunds. You can cancel the service at any time and you won’t be charged again, but you are responsible for any charges already incurred.
- If you cancel in the Member Center and still get charged after, please email [email protected] or visit support.schoolofbookkeeping.com and let us know so we can look into the matter. If it is obvious that you attempted to cancel, we will act accordingly to refund you but only up to one month, never more.
- You will only allow a single user per paid account. If you need access for multiple users, please register each user separately.
- You will not share your login information with anyone.
- You are using our service for the purpose of learning to enhance your skills and practice.
- You will not register more than once to take advantage of any first time user discounts or savings.
- You are human, not an Internet hacker or bot.
CPE credit is available on live, participating WOWbinars only, and only available to members with an active subscription at the time of the event. schoolofbookkeeping.com is an official CPE sponsored and accredited company. CPE credit can be refused at our discretion.
You may cancel your paid subscription at any time, and your subscription will end on its anniversary date automatically. All add-on offers are only provided to paid members, after payment is received, and not during any trial period, regardless if paid or free.
Free members may be removed from the site at any time without notice or cause.