Our Terms and Conditions aka THE REALLY BIG “FINE” PRINT:
By creating a profile on our site and becoming a member at schoolofbookkeeping.com, you agree to the following:
- We do not offer refunds. We have to pay our content providers, and we have no control as to how much or often you use your membership. If you wish to be refunded, we ask that you cancel it and simply enjoy your membership until it expires.
- If you cancel in the Member Center and still get charged after, please email [email protected] or visit support.schoolofbookkeeping.com and let us know so we can look into the matter. If it is obvious that you attempted to cancel, we will act accordingly to refund you but only up to one month, never more.
- You will only allow a single user per paid account. If you need access for multiple users, please register each user separately.
- You will not share your login information with anyone.
- You are using our service for the purpose of learning to enhance your skills and practice.
- You will not register more than once to take advantage of any first time user discounts or savings.
- You are human, not an Internet hacker or bot.
- CPE credit is available on live, participating webinars only and only available to members with an active paid subscription at the time of the event. schoolofbookkeeping.com is an official CPE sponsored and accredited company. CPE credit is not provided during a free trial period.
- During a free trial, you may access: a single live event of your choice (webinar or workshop) all of our courses, podcasts and ANSWERS forums.
- During a free trial, you may not access: course certifications, recorded webinars and recorded workshops, documents and templates downloads. You may submit your Member Directory Listing but it will not be published until after your trial has converted to a paid account.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time and your subscription will end on its anniversary date automatically. If you sign up and the price later increases, you will continue to pay the price you agreed to at signup. Your price will not increase unless you cancel and sign up again at a later time. You will NOT be charged during your trial. If you cancel during the trial period, you will not be charged anything.
Copyright schoolofbookkeeping.com, 74 Degrees LLC