TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By creating a profile on our site and becoming a member at schoolofbookkeeping.com, you agree to the following:
- You will only allow a single user per paid account. If you need access for multiple users, please register each user separately.
- You will not share your login information with anyone.
- You are using our service for the purpose of learning to enhance your skills and practice.
- You will not register more than once to take advantage of any first time user discounts or savings.
- You are human, not an Internet hacker or bot.
CPE credit is available on certain live events only, and only available to members with an active subscription at the time of the event or to the public when specifically stated. We are an official CPE sponsored and accredited company. CPE credit can be refused at our discretion.
Registration information may be shared with presenters and presenter’s organizations including email address, first and last name, company name, and phone number if provided. As a member or registrant to one of our events, you agree to this policy.
You may cancel your paid subscription at any time, and your subscription will end on its anniversary date automatically.
Free members may be removed from the site at any time without notice or cause.
- schoolofbookkeeping.com membership purchases are non-refundable. The level of membership you purchased is yours for the length of the period purchased or renewed, even if you decide to cancel it.
- You may choose to cancel the service at any time and you will not be charged again, but you are responsible for any charges already incurred.
- If you cancel in the Member Center and still get charged after, please email email@example.com or visit support.schoolofbookkeeping.com and let us know so we can look into the matter.