This event has already occurred and is now a part of our recorded webinar library. If CPE credit was offered, you must have attended the event live. Recorded events do not qualify for CPE credit.
Event Type: WEBINAR
Date: August 9, 2017
Time: 11:00 am PST
Duration: 50 Minutes
Cost: Free to members
CPE Credit: 1.0
Subject Area: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Prerequisite: No prerequisites required
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Advanced Preparation: None required
Who Should Attend: Bookkeepers, accountants, ProAdvisors, CPAs, business owners
Learn, I mean really learn, how to use Transaction Pro Importer with QuickBooks Desktop/Enterprise. Terri Wilson of ThinkQuickConsulting is an expert Transaction Pro Importer consultant (amongst other things) and she is going to teach us how to use this amazing tool.
In this webinar, you can expect:
- An overview of TPI and how it works.
- A couple of actual use cases to demonstrate its functionality.
- Terri solves big, ongoing problems with TPI. She'll explain how you can too.
- Hands on demonstration of TPI at work.
- Terri will show us a picture of her new Mini Cooper.
- Karen Magno may make a guest appearance. If not, we will use that face transfer software and she will be with us in spirit.
Eric Greenspan, Chief Education Officer, schoolofbookkeeping.com
Terri Wilson, Owner, ThinkQuickConsulting